Payment Reversion Request
Requests for payment reversal call the customer service line Providencia Travel the following numbers:
San Andres Island (8) 5128595. Mobile 57 315 5552990
REVERSAL OF PAYMENTS IN PROVIDENCIATRAVELCOM PURCHASES.
To request the reversal of the money you paid for your purchase through www.providenciatravel.com and / or our fixed number 85128596 we inform you that according to the statement in Decree 587 of 2016, the application must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a purchase made through www.providenciatravel.com Does not apply to purchases or face payments or for airline tickets.
- You must indicate in our application form reversal payment, one of the grounds for requesting it. Please note that these causes are indicated by law and it is mandatory that your claim is framed within one of these situations:
• When you have been a victim of fraud
• Where appropriate an operation that has not requested
• When you have not received the purchased product in the allotted time.
• When the product received is not the one who bought, or does not meet informed about it.
• When you received the product found to be defective.
- It must indicate clearly the value requested to be reversed (must correspond to the price of timely service being requested reversal) and means of payment bank account, credit card or debit card or who was charged the purchase.
- Your application may be filed through our format requirements reversal of payments that can be found here or in our headquarters in San Andrés Travel Providencia Islands.
- Remember to submit your request for payment reversal has up to five (5) business days after knowing the situation that motivates the reversal of payment.
- Should not the holder of the payment means with which the transaction was made, remember who must apply directly to the financial institution is the owner, however you can submit to Providencia Travel your claim to validate information.
- If requested by the reversal of periodic payments can notify your financial institution about its decision to revoke the authorization to make payments by such means, or present to Providencia Travel request for payment reversal.